How To Receive Contacts From Other Devices On Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Learn how to receive contacts from other devices to your Sony Xperia Tablet Z. You can receive contacts using Bluetooth and Messaging on your device.
To receive contact data sent using Bluetooth technology
- Make sure that you have the Bluetooth function turned on and your device set to visible.
- When you are asked to confirm whether you want to receive the file, tap Accept.
- To import the contact data, tap the Notification panel and then tap the file that you received.
To receive contacts sent using a messaging service
- When you receive a new text message, multimedia message, or email message, open the message.
- The received contact data appears as a vCard attachment. Tap, or touch and hold the vCard file to open a menu so you can save the contact data.