How To Print With AirPrint On iPhone 5
Learn how to print with AirPrint on your iPhone 5. You can use AirPrint on iPhone 5 to print wirelessly. Continue reading on the article on how to do it.
- AirPrint lets you print wirelessly to AirPrint-enabled printers from the following iOS apps:
- Mailemail messages and attachments that can be viewed in Quick Look
- Photos and Cameraphotos
- Safariwebpages, PDFs, and other attachments that can be viewed in Quick Look
- Mapsthe portion of the map showing on the screen
- Notesthe currently displayed note
- Other apps available from the App Store may also support AirPrint.
- iPhone and the printer must be on the same Wi-Fi network. For more information about AirPrint, go to support.apple.com/kb/HT4356.
- Print a document: Tap Previous or Send icon (depending on the app youre using), then tap Print.
- See the status of a print job: Double-click the Home button, then tap Print Center in the multitasking bar. The badge on the icon shows how many documents are ready to print, including the current one.
- Cancel a print job: In Print Center, select the print job, if necessary, and then tap Cancel Printing.
This article will work on all iPhones using iOS 6; including iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.