Learn how to print with AirPrint option on your iPad Mini.
- AirPrint lets you print wirelessly to AirPrint-enabled printers from the following iOS apps:
- Mailemail messages and attachments that can be viewed in Quick Look
- Photos and Cameraphotos
- Safariwebpages, PDFs, and other attachments that can be viewed in Quick Look
- Mapsthe portion of the map showing on the screen
- Notesthe currently displayed note
- Other apps available from the App Store may also support AirPrint.
- iPad and the printer must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Print a document: Tap left curved arrow or right curved arrow share icon (depending on the app youre using), then tap Print.
- See the status of a print job: Double-click the Home button, and then tap Print Center in the multitasking bar. The badge on the icon shows how many documents are ready to print, including the current one.
- Cancel a print job: In Print Center, select the print job, if necessary, and then tap Cancel Printing.
Note: This article will work on all iPads using iOS 6; including iPad Mini, iPad 2, The New iPad (iPad 3), iPad 4 (iPad with Retina display).