How To Play Games On TV With DualShock - Sony Xperia C3 Dual
Learn how to play games on TV with DualShock3 wireless controller on your Sony Xperia C3 Dual. You can play PlayStation Mobile games stored on your device on a TV and control the games using a DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller. First you need to establish a wireless connection between the DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller and your device, then you can connect your device with the TV using a cable.
Note: To set up a connection between a DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller and your device, a USB On-The-Go adapter is required.
To set up a connection with a DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller
- Make sure the Bluetooth function on your device is turned on.
- Connect a USB On-The-Go (OTG) adaptor to your device.
- Connect the DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller to the OTG adaptor using a USB cable
- When Controller connected(wired) appears in the status bar at the top of your device screen, unplug the USB cable.
- When Controller connected(wireless) appears in the status bar, a wireless connection is established.