How To Pair Bluetooth Devices - Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to pair Bluetooth device on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Use the Bluetooth pairing process to establish a trusted connection between your device and another Bluetooth device.
- On the Apps screen, tap Settings > Connections > Bluetooth, tap the Bluetooth switch to activate it, and then tap Scan. The detected devices are listed. To set the device as visible to other devices, tap the device name.
- Select a device to pair with. If your device has paired with the device before, tap the device name without confirming the auto-generated passkey. If the device you want to pair with is not in the list, request that the device turns on its visibility option.
- Accept the Bluetooth authorisation request on both devices to confirm.
Unpairing Bluetooth devices
- On the Apps screen, tap Settings > Connections > Bluetooth. The device displays the paired devices on the list.
- Tap Settings icon next to the devices name to unpair.
- Tap Unpair.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S's; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.