How To Navigate – Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to Navigate on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Use command buttons and the touch screen to navigate.
Context-sensitive menus offer options for features or screens. To access context-sensitive menus:
- Touch Menu icon to display a list of options.
- Touch an option in the list.
- Touch Task Key Recent to open a list of thumbnail images of apps you have worked with recently. Touch an App to open it.
- Touch Task manager icon to display the Task Manager.
- Touch Close all icon to clear all thumbnail images.
- Press Home Key to display the Home screen.
- Press and hold Home Key to launch Google search.
- Touch Back Key to return to the previous screen, option, or step.
The Application Bar is the area along the top of various application screens. It usually contains the Search and Menu icons, as well as other icons that are used to display options and settings.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.