How To Manage Reject Calls On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Learn how to reject calls and add number to rejection list on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
This feature allows you to categorize both known and unknown callers as rejected contacts. These Contacts are then added to you Rejection list which can be managed for individual entries from within the Contacts list or as a whole from the Call rejection screen.
- From the Home screen, tap Call icon.
- Press Menu key and then tap Call settings > Call rejection.
- In a single motion touch and slide the Auto reject mode slider to the right to turn it on. The slider color indicates the activation status of the Auto reject mode.
- OFF: disables the automatic rejection feature. You must then manually reject incoming phone calls.
- Tap the Auto reject mode field to configure your automatic rejection settings. Rejected calls are routed automatically to your voicemail. Choose from:
- All numbers: enables the features for all known and unknown numbers, including those contacts that are not assigned to the rejection list.
- Auto reject numbers: automatically rejects all entries assigned to the Reject list/Blacklist.
How to add numbers to the rejection list on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Entries can be added to the list via either the Contacts menu or via the Auto reject list menu. The Contacts menu option assigns all numbers for an individual as rejected. The Auto reject list allows to assign individual numbers.
To assign multiple numbers as rejected via Contacts:
- From the Home screen, tap Contacts icon.
- Locate an entry and tap it to open the Contact Overview Screen.
- Press Menu key and then tap Add to reject list. All phone numbers associated with this entry are then added to the reject list.
To assign single number as rejected via Auto reject list:
- From the Home screen, tap Call.
- Press Menu key and then tap Call settings > Call rejection > Auto reject list.
- Tap + icon Create new rejection entry and either enter the phone number or select a Contact from your Logs or Contacts list.
- Tap Save to complete the assignment.