How To Manage Devices - Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Learn how to manage devices on your Sony Xperia Z Ultra. Use the Smart Connect application to manage a range of smart accessories that you can connect to your device, including SmartTags, SmartWatch and Smart Wireless Headset pro from Sony. Smart Connect downloads any necessary applications and also finds third-party applications, when available. Previously connected devices show in a list that allows you to get more information about the features of each device.
Manage devices Sony Xperia Z Ultra
To pair and connect an accessory
- Start the Smart Connection application. If you are opening Smart Connect for the first time, tap OK to close the introduction screen.
- Tap Devices, then tap + icon.
- Tap OK to start searching for devices.
- In the search result list, tap the name of the device that you want to add.
To adjust the settings for a connected accessory
- Pair and connect the accessory with your device.
- Start the Smart Connection application.
- Tap Devices, then tap the name of the connected accessory.
- Adjust the desired settings.