How To Manage Device - Sony Xperia C3 Dual
Learn how to manage device on your Sony Xperia C3 Dual. Use the Smart Connect application to manage a range of smart accessories that you can connect to your device, including SmartTags, SmartWatch and Smart Wireless Headset pro from Sony. Smart Connect downloads any necessary applications and also finds third-party applications, when available. Previously connected devices show in a list that allows you to get more information about the features of each device.
To pair and connect an accessory
- Start the Smart Connection application. If you are opening Smart Connect for the first time, tap OK to close the introduction screen.
- Tap Devices, then tap + icon.
- Tap OK to start searching for devices.
- In the search result list, tap the name of the device that you want to add.
To adjust the settings for a connected accessory
- Pair and connect the accessory with your device.
- Start the Smart Connection application.
- Tap Devices, then tap the name of the connected accessory.
- Adjust the desired settings.
Using your device as a fitness hub with ANT+
- You can use your device with health and fitness products that also support ANT+ technology. For example, if you go running with an ANT+ compatible heart rate monitor and a foot pod (to measure pace and distance), you can collect all the data from the run on your device. You can then analyse your performance and see how you can improve.
- You can download a range of applications from Google Play that support ANT+ sport, fitness and health devices. For information about ANT+ compatible products, go to thisisant.com.
Using your device as a wallet
- You can use wallet applications and services that let you store credit card, debit card and other information on your device so that you can pay for goods without reaching for your real wallet. You can also keep information about special offers on your device.
- To be able to pay for goods using your mobile device, you must first turn on the NFC function. NFC technology is used to exchange information between your device and a card reader. Also, you need to sign up with a wallet payment service. Such services may be offered, for example, by Google or by your network operator. For more information about wallet services, refer to the relevant service providers.
Note: NFC-initiated payments using mobile data connections are only supported when a SIM card is inserted in slot 1. Also, mobile payment services may not yet be available in all regions.