How To Manage Apps - Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Learn how to manage apps on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha. In order to make more memory available, you will have to manage your application.
Uninstalling or disabling apps
- To disable default apps, open the Apps screen and tap Menu icon > Uninstall/disable apps icon appears on the apps that you can disable. Select an app and tap Disable.
- To uninstall download apps, open the Apps screen and tap Menu icon > Downloaded apps > Menu icon > Uninstall.
- On the Apps screen, tap Settings > Application manager, select an app, and then tap Uninstall.
- On the Apps screen, tap Menu icon > Show disabled apps, select apps, and then tap Done.
- On the Apps Screen, tap Setting > Application manager, scroll to DISABLED, select an app, and then tap Enable.
- Hiding apps: Hide apps in the Apps Screen only. You can continue to use hidden apps
- Disabling apps: Disable selected default apps that cannot be uninstalled from the device. You cannot use disabled apps.
- Uninstalling apps: Uninstall download apps.