How To Make Calls - Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Learn how to Make Calls on your Samsung Gear 2 Neo. You can make a call, answering a call and reject a call.
- On the Home screen, tap Dialer, enter a number using the keypad, and then tap to make a call.
- From the Home screen, tap Contacts > a contact > a phone number, or tap Logs > a contact > Call icon.
During a call
You can select from the following actions:
- Volume icon: Adjusts the volume by tapping + or - icon.
- Disconnects your Gear 2 Neo and continues the call on the mobile device.
- Turns off the microphone so that the other party cannot hear you.
- Opens the keypad.
Answering a call
- Drag Call icon to the right to answer a call. If the call waiting service is active, you can make another call.
- Press End or place the first call on hold to answer a second call.
Rejecting a call
Reject an incoming call and send a rejection message to the caller.
- Drag Reject icon to the left to reject an incoming call.
- Select a message from the list of rejection messages to send a message when rejecting an incoming call.