Learn how to make a call using speed dial on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. You can assign a short cut number to a phone number in your Contacts List for speed dialing.
- From the Home screen, tap Contacts icon to display your Contacts List.
- Press Menu key to display the Contacts List sub-menu.
- Tap Speed-dial setting.
- The Speed-dial setting screen displays showing the numbers 1 through 100. The number 1 is reserved for Voice mail.
- Tap an unused number an the Select contact screen displays.
- Select a contact to assign to the number. The selected contact number will display in the speed dial number box.
- To remove a speed dial number or change the order, press to display the Speed-dial setting sub-menu.
- Tap Change order or Remove.
- To make a call using Speed Dial, tap Call icon > Keypad and from the Dialer, touch and hold the speed dial number.