How To Navigate - Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to use navigate on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Menus, sub-menus, and features can be accessed by scrolling through the available on-screen menus.
Lightly tap items to select or launch them.
- Tap the on screen keyboard to enter characters or text.
- Tap an item to select it.
- Tap an app icon to launch the application.
Touch and Hold
Activate onscreen items by a touch and hold gesture.
- Touch and hold a widget on a Home screen to move it.
- Touch and hold a field to display a pop-up menu of options.
Swipe or Slide
To swipe, lightly drag your finger vertically or horizontally across the screen.
- Swipe to unlock the screen.
- Swipe to scroll through the Home screen or a menu.
To drag, touch and hold on an item, and then move it to a new location.
- Touch and hold, and then drag to add a shortcut to the Home screen.
- Touch and hold, and then drag to move a widget on a Home screen.
Pinch and Spread
Pinch the screen using your thumb and forefinger, or spread by moving your fingers apart.
- Pinch or spread to zoom in or out while viewing a picture or a web page.
- Pinch or spread to zoom in or out while taking a picture.