Learn to insert SIM card on Nokia Lumia 920. This device is designed to be used with a mini-UICC SIM card, also known as a micro- SIM card only. A micro-SIM card is smaller than the standard SIM card. Use of incompatible SIM cards may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
- Note: Use the SIM door key to unlock the SIM holder. If you lose the key, you can use a paperclip.
- The phone must be switched off before inserting the SIM card.
Push the key into the hole until the holder is released, and pull the holder out.
- Make sure the contact area is face up, and put the card in the holder.
- Push the holder back into your phone until it locks into place.
Remove the SIM card
- Got a new SIM card? Learn how to remove the previous card from your phone.
- Switch the phone off.
- Unlock and pull out the holder.
- Pull the card out of the holder.