How To Improve Battery Life – LG G3
Learn how to improve battery life on your LG G3. Extend your battery’s power by turning off features that you don’t have to run constantly in the background. You can monitor how applications and system resources consume battery power.
Extending your phone’s battery life
- Turn off radio communications when you are not using. If you are not using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or GPS, turn them off.
- Reduce screen brightness and set a shorter screen timeout.
- Turn off automatic syncing for Gmail, Calendar, Contacts and other applications.
- Some applications you have downloaded may reduce battery power.
- While using downloaded applications, check the battery charge level.
Note: If you accidently press the Power/Lock Key while the device is in your pocket, the screen will turn off automatically in order to save battery power.
To check the battery power level
- Tap Home key > Menu icon > Apps tab > Settings > General tab > About phone > Battery.
- The battery status (charging or discharging) and battery level (percentage charged) is displayed at the top of the screen.
To monitor and control how battery power is being used
- Tap Home key > Menu icon > Apps tab > Settings > General tab > About phone > Battery > Battery use.
Battery usage time is displayed on the screen. It tells you how long it has been since you last connected your phone to a power source or, if currently connected, how long the phone was last running on battery power. The screen shows the applications or services using battery power, listed in order from the greatest to smallest amount used.
For more information to save battery life, seeBattery Saver