How To Use Unlock Pattern - LG G3
Learn how to use unlock pattern on your LG G3. Set an un-lock pattern to secure your phone.
- Tap Home key > Menu icon > Apps tab > Settings > Display tab > Lock screen > Select screen lock > Pattern.
- This opens a screen that will guide you through how to draw a screen un-lock pattern.
- You have to create a Backup PIN as a safety measure in case you forget your unlock pattern.
Note: Create a Google account before setting an unlock pattern and remember the Backup PIN you created when creating your pattern lock.
- Precautions to take when using pattern lock.
- It is very important to remember the unlock pattern you set. You will not be able to access your phone if you use an incorrect pattern 5 times. You have 5 opportunities to enter your unlock pattern, PIN or password. If you have used all 5 opportunities, you can try again after 30 seconds.