How To Find My Mobile - Nokia Lumia 630
Learn how to find my mobile on your Nokia Lumia 630. Misplaced your phone, or afraid it's been stolen? Use find my phone to locate your phone, and lock or delete all data from it remotely. You need to have your Microsoft account on your phone.
- On your computer, go to windowsphone.
- Sign in with the same Microsoft account as on your phone.
- Select find my phone.
- Locate your phone on a map
- Make your phone ring, even if silent mode is switched on
- Lock your phone, and set it to show a message, so it can be returned to you
- Delete all data from your phone remotely The available options may vary.
Note: Set your phone to automatically save its location every few hours. If your phone runs out of battery, you can still view its last saved location.On the start screen, swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap ALL SETTINGS > find my phone.
- Ever wondered what the different codes on your phone are for?
PIN code (4-8 digits)
- This protects your SIM card against unauthorized use or is required to access some features.
- You can set your phone to ask for the PIN code when you switch it on.
- If you forget the code or it isn't supplied with your card, contact your network service provider.
- If you type in the code incorrectly 3 times in a row, you need to unblock the code with the PUK code.
- This is required to unblock a PIN code.
- If not supplied with your SIM card, contact your network service provider.
Security code (lock code, password) (min. 4 digits)
- This helps you protect your phone against unauthorized use.
- You can set your phone to ask for the lock code that you define.
- Keep the code secret and in a safe place, separate from your phone.
- If you forget the code and your phone is locked, your phone will require service. Additional charges may apply, and all the personal data on your phone may be deleted.
- This is used to identify phones in the network. You may also need to give the number to Nokia Care services.
- To view your IMEI number, dial *#06#.