How To Do Software Update On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
The Software Update feature enables you to use your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to connect to the network and upload any new software directly to your device. The device automatically updates with the latest available software when you access this option.
To update your device:
- From the Home screen, press Menu key and then tap Settings > About device > Software update.
- Read the Software update information screen.
- Select an available option:
Note: You configure the devices software update parameters.
- OK: Tap this option to connect to the remote server, detect if there is an available update, the begin the download over your existing data connection.Software
- updates can include bug fixes, enhancements to services, to the device or currently installed software.
- Wi-Fi settings: Enable this option to only download available updates via an active Wi-Fi connection.
- Cancel: Tap this option to cancel the operation.