How To Enter Text – LG G Pro 2
Learn how to enter text on your LG G Pro 2. You can enter text using the on-screen keyboard. The on-screen keyboard appears automatically on the screen when you need to enter text. To manually display the keyboard, simply touch a text field where you want to enter text.
Using the keypad & entering text
- Caps icon: Tap once to capitalize the next letter you type. Double-tap for all caps.
- Numbers And Symbols icon: Tap to switch to the numbers and symbols keyboard.
- Voice typing icon: Tap to switch to Voice typing mode.
- Backspace icon: Tap to enter a space.
- Back icon: Tap to create a new line.
- Delete icon: Tap to delete the previous character.
Entering accented letters
- When you select French or Spanish as the text entry language, you can enter special French or Spanish characters (e.g. “”).
- For example, to input “”, touch and hold the “a” key until the zoom-in key grows bigger and displays characters from different languages.
- Then select the special character you want.