How To Create Google Account - LG G Pro 2
Learn how to create Google account on your LG G Pro 2. When you first turn on your phone, you have the opportunity to activate the network, to sign into your Google Account and select how you want to use certain Google services.
To set up your Google account:
- Sign into a Google Account from the prompted set-up screen.
- Touch Apps icon > Apps tab > select a Google application, such as Gmail > select New to create a new account.
- If you have a Google account, touch Existing, enter your email address and password, then touch OK icon.
- Once you have set up your Google account on your phone, your phone automatically synchronizes with your Google account on the Web.
- Your contacts, Gmail messages, Calendar events and other information from these applications and services on the Web are synchronized with your phone. (This will depend on your synchronization settings.)
- After signing in, you can use Gmail and take advantage of Google services on your phone.