How To Enhance Sound - Sony Xperia Z2
Learn how to enhance sound on your Sony Xperia Z2. To improve the sound quality using the Equalizer.
To improve the sound quality using the Equaliser
- When a song is playing in the "WALKMAN" application, tap Menu icon.
- Tap Settings > Sound effects > Sound enhancements.
- To adjust the sound manually, drag the frequency band buttons up or down.
- To adjust the sound automatically, tap Adjust icon and select a style.
To turn on the surround sound
- When the "WALKMAN" application is open, tap Menu icon.
- Tap Settings > Sound effects > Sound enhancements > Settings > Surround sound (VPT).
- Select a setting, then tap OK to confirm.