How To Edit Text - HTC One M8
Learn how to Edit Text on your HTC One M8. In HTC apps such as Internet and Mail, you can select and copy text, and then paste or share it.
- Press and hold on a word.
- Drag the start and end anchors to highlight the surrounding text you want to select.
You can use the magnifier to zoom in while selecting your text. To turn on the magnifier, go to Settings > Accessibility, and then select the Show magnifier option. You'll see the magnifier when you press and hold one of the text selection anchors.
- After you have selected the text you want to copy, tap Copy. The selected text is then copied to the clipboard.
- In a text entry field (for example while composing an email), press and hold at the point where you want to paste the text.
- Tap Paste.
Note: To copy the address of a linked webpage in the Internet app, press and hold the link, and then tap Copy link URL.
- After you have selected the text you want to share, tap Share.
- Choose where to paste and share the selected text, such as in an email message or social network status update.