How To Customize Quick Settings On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to customize quick settings on Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Quick settings are the settings that you are most likely to frequently use. When you first access the Settings menu, the Quick settings are set to a default list of settings.
Changing the Quick Settings
You can change the Quick settings list to include your most frequently used settings.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps icon > Settings.
- Tap More options > Edit quick settings.
- Select additional settings to appear in your Quick settings menu. Settings that are already in the Quick settings menu are checked.
- Uncheck a highlighted item to remove it.
- Tap Done to save your new Quick settings menu.
Not:You can also see accessing settings, search for settings on How to use Settings on Samsung Galaxy Note 4.