How To Customize Google Drive App - HTC One Mini
Learn how to customize drive app on your HTC One Mini.
Giving people access through the Drive app
Using the Drive app, add the people you want to share your Google Drive link with. You can also set permissions, such as to let the recipients view, edit, or comment on your shared content.
Open the Drive app.
Tap i next to a file or a folder, depending on which one you will share.
Tap Add Contact icon.
Enter the first few characters of the name or email address. Matching results from your Google contacts will then be listed.
Select a contact name or email address, and then select the permissions. You can set permissions to allow recipients to:
View or edit a folder.
View, edit, or comment on a file.
Add more people, and when done, tap Save icon or < press.
Working with documents that are stored in Google Drive
With Polaris Office 5, view PDFs and edit Office documents that are stored in your Google Drive. You can also create Office documents in this app, save them to Google Drive, and even export them as PDFs to Google Drive.
Open the Polaris Office app.
Tap Office menu icon to see your documents by file type. Documents listed under your Google Account are the files that are stored in your Google Drive storage. (If necessary, tap next to your account to see the file list.)
Tap a PDF document to view it, or tap View icon an Office document to edit it.
After making changes to an Office document, tap the icon on the top left to open a selection menu.
Tap Save or Save as.
Note: If you want to export this document as a PDF, tap the icon on the top left, and then tap PDFExport.
Saving a document from HTC One Mini to Google Drive
In Polaris Office 5, you can save a PDF you're viewing or an Office document you created to your Google Drive storage.
- In Polaris Office, tap Office menu icon to see your documents by file type. Documents listed below theDocuments icon are the files that are locally stored on HTC One mini. (If necessary, tap View icon to see the file list.)
- Open a PDF document, or create a new Office document.
- To save the document to Google Drive, tap the icon on the top left, and then tap Save as.
- Tap the Folder path box.
- Tap Google Drive icon, and then tap your Google Account to switch to your Google Drive storage.
- Tap a folder where to save the document, and then tap Save icon.
- Enter a file name, and then tap Save icon.
Unlinking HTC One max from your Google Drive storage
You can remotely unlink HTC One mini from Google Drive, if you lost your phone or you no longer need to use your Google Drive storage on your phone.
- On your computer's web browser, sign in on the Google Accounts homepage (Google Account Settings).
- On the left-hand side of the page, click Security.
- Click Review permissions next to the Connected applications and sites section.
- Click the Revoke Access button next to the following items:
- HTC services Drive App