How To Customize Clock Settings - Samsung Galaxy Gear
Learn how to customize clock settings on your Samsung Galaxy Gear. This section explains the settings for your device. It includes such settings as: clock, sound, volume, display, and any extra settings associated with your device.
This menu allows you to change the current time and date displayed.
- From the Home Clock screen, scroll to and then tap Apps > Settings > Clock.Tap an available on-screen option:
- Clock Type: scroll across the available clock types and make a selection by tapping an on-screen entry.
- Date and time: allows you to adjust the date and time.
- Auto sync: obtains the date and time information from the paired smartphone. This feature must be disabled if you wish to manually set the date and time.
- Set date: allows you to adjust the date values as needed. Use the on-screen dial to adjust each value. Tap Set to assign the value.
- Set time: allows you to adjust the time values as needed. Use the on-screen dial to adjust each value. Tap Set to assign the value.
- Hourly alert: either activates/deactivates the hourly alert function.