How To Create Samsung Account - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Learn how to create Samsung Account on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Several applications and options require that you create and sign in to a Samsung - Account.
To sign in to your Samsung - account:
- Touch Settings > Add account.
- Touch Samsung account. The Samsung account sign in screen displays.
- Touch variety of services to display information about Samsung services that are available
- If you have no Samsung account, touch Create new account.
- If you do have a Samsung - account, touch Sign in. The Samsung account screen displays.
- Use the keyboard to enter the required information and touch Sign up or Sign in.
Note: The password is for your Samsung - account, not the password you use for the email address you are entering. Plus, you can use only letters, numbers, !, @, $, %, &, ^, and * for your Samsung account password.
- The Settings screen displays with Samsung - account listed under Accounts.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.