How To Connect iPhone 6 Plus To Computer
Learn how to connect your iPhone 6 Plus to computer. You may need to connect iPhone to your computer in order to complete activation. Connecting iPhone to your computer also lets you sync photos and other content to iPhone from your computer, using iTunes. ReferHow To Sync With iTunes.
To use iPhone with your computer, you need:
- An Internet connection for your computer (broadband is recommended)
- A Mac or a PC with a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port, and one of the following operating systems:
- OS X version 10.6 Plus.8 or later
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
Connect iPhone to your computer
- Use the Lightning to USB Cable (iPhone 5 or later) or 30-pin to USB Cable (iPhone 4s) provided with iPhone. Youll be asked on each device to verify trust of the other device.