How To Configure Samsung Apps On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to configure Samsung GALAXY Apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. From Galaxy Essentials, you can access and download a collection of premium content, free of charge.
Samsung GALAXY Apps
- Use this app to purchase and download apps.
- Tap GALAXY Apps on the All apps screen.
Note: This app may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
- Browse apps by category or tap Search icon to search for a keyword.
- Select an app to view information about it. To download free apps, tap Free. To purchase and download apps where charges apply, tap the button that shows the apps price.
- To change the auto update settings, tap Apps > Settings > Auto update apps, and then select an option.
To access GALAXY Essentials:
Galaxy Essentials is a collection of specially chosen applications available through Samsung Apps.
- Swipe across the Home screens and locate and tap the GALAXY Essentials widget.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to download GALAXY Essential apps specially chosen from Samsung Apps.
Note: A Samsung account is required to purchase and download apps.