How To Configure Google Voice Typing On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Learn how to configure Google voice typing on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- From the Home screen, press Menu key and then tap Settings > Language and input.
- From a screen where you can enter text, in a single motion, touch and drag the Status bar down to the bottom of the screen, then select Choose input method icon > Set up input methods.
- Tap Settings icon adjacent to the Google voice typing field.
- Select a language by tapping Choose input languages area.
- Remove the check mark from the Automatic field. This allows you to select additional languages.
- Select the desired languages.
- Activate Block offensive words to block recognition of known offensive words or language. (A green check mark indicates the feature is active).
- Tap Download offline speech recognition to enable speech recognition via locally stored files so that even if you are not connected to a network you can still use the service.
For more details on using it, read "How to use Google voice typing."