How To Configure Gear Settings - Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Learn how to Configure Gear Settings on your Samsung Gear 2 Neo. This application allows you to connect to a mobile device and customize your Gear 2 Neo settings and applications. Also, you can use it to access the connected mobile devices features.
- From the connected mobile devices Apps screen, tap Gear Manager.
Some features may not be available depending on the type of connected mobile device.
Connecting a new Gear
At the top of the Gear Manager screen, tap Menu icon > Search for new devices. Disconnect the currently-used Gear 2 Neo device and connect another Gear device.
Configuring the Gear Settings
Access information about the Gear 2 Neo and update Gear 2 Neo software. Tap the Gear 2 Neo name in the Paired device list on the Gear Manager screen, and then use the following features:
- Connect/Disconnect: Connect or disconnect a Gear 2 Neo.
- Software update: Update the Gear 2 Neo to the latest software.
- Model number: View the Gear 2 Neo model details.
- Software version: View the Gear 2 Neo version information.