How To Charge – LG G Watch
Learn how yo charge on your LG G Watch. Place the LG G Watch on the charging cradle, matching each charging terminal (line up the gold pins). Make sure the cradle is connected to a power outlet.
- The power adapter varies by country or region.
- Use only the approved cradle, power adapter and micro USB cable that come with your G Watch. Using a different power adapter or cable may damage your watch.
- The input voltage range between the wall outlet and this power adapter is AC 100V-240V, and the power adapters output voltage is DC 5V, 0.85A.
- Charging G Watch through a USB cable attached to another device, such as a laptop computer, takes the same charging time as with the power adapter.
- G Watchs battery cant be removed. Dont attempt to open the watch.