How To Charge Battery - Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Learn how to Charge Battery on your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. Your device is powered by a rechargeable, standard Li-Ion battery. A Wall/USB Charger (Charging Head and USB cable) are included with the device for charging the battery.
Note: Use only approved charging devices. Approved accessories are designed to maximize battery life. Using other accessories may invalidate your warranty and may cause damage.
- The Battery icon in the Status Bar shows the battery power level. When battery power is low, your device prompts you to charge the battery. If you continue to operate the device without charging, the device powers off.
Charging the Battery
Your device comes with a Charging Head and USB cable to charge your device from any standard power outlet. Please note that:
- The battery comes partially charged. You must fully charge the battery before using your device for the first time. After the first charge, you can use the device while charging.
- You cannot charge the battery using the USB cable and your PC.
- If the battery is completely discharged, you cannot turn on the device, even with the USB power adapter connected. Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes before you try to turn on the device.
- Insert the USB 3.0 cable into the Charger/Accessory Port.
- Insert the USB 3.0 cable into the Charging Head.
- Plug the Charging Head into a standard AC power outlet.
- When charging is complete, unplug the Charging Head from the power outlet and remove the USB cable from the device.
Note: If you are using a USB 2.0 Travel Charger to charge your battery, plug the flat end of the Travel Charger into the port on the right side of the Charger/Accessory Port.