How To Answer Calls – Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Learn how to answer calls on Samsung Galaxy Alpha. When a call comes in, drag call icon outside the large circle.
Answering a call
- when a call comes in, drag Call icon outside the large circle.
- If a call notification pop-up window appears while your are using an app, tap Answer in the pop-up window.
- If the call waiting service is activated, another call be answered. When the second call is answered, the first call is put on hold
Rejecting a call
- When a call comes, in drag Reject icon outside the large circle.
- If a call notification pop-up window appears while you are using an app, tap Reject in the pop-up window
- To send a message when rejecting an incoming call, drag the reject message bar upwards.
- To create various rejection message, open the Apps screen and tap Phone > Menu icon > Settings > Call > Call rejection > Rejection messages > Add icon.
Automatically rejecting calls from unwanted numbers
- Tap Phone on the Apps screen.
- Tap Menu icon > Setting > Call > Call rejection > Auto reject mode > Auto reject numbers.
- Tap Auto reject list > + , enter a number, and then assign a category.
- Tap Save.
- If a call is missed, Missed call icon appears on the status bar. Open the notifications panel to view the list of missed calls. Alternatively, on the Apps screen, tap Phone > Logs to view missed calls.