How To Answer Calls - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to answer calls on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. When a call is received the phone rings and displays the callers phone number, or name if stored in the Address Book.
Answer Calls Samsung Galaxy Note 3
At the incoming call screen:
- Touch and drag answer icon in any direction to answer the call.
- Touch and drag reject icon in any direction to reject the call and send it to your voicemail.
- Touch and drag the Reject call with message tab upward and tap a predefined text message to send to the caller.
- Im driving
- Im at the movie theater
- Im in class
- Im in a meeting
- Sorry, Im busy. Call back later.
- Tap Create new message to compose a new message.
- Tap end call icon to end the call.
Note: You can answer a call while using the Address Book or other menu feature. After ending the call, the phone returns to the previously active function screen.