How To Answer Calls - LG Lifeband Touch
Learn how to answer calls on your LG Lifeband Touch. LG Lifeband Touch provides a multitude of notifications: incoming calls, text messages, personal alarm clock, goal achievement, bluetooth connection, and battery status. LG Lifeband Touch should be connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth to check Alert function.
Checking an incoming call
- You can be notified of an incoming call using the LG Lifeband Touch.
- The display shows up to 13 letters, numbers, symbols. In case of Korean, up to 9 letters can be displayed.
- In case of iPhone, the callers number and information are not displayed.
- The text used in this function may be replaced with the icon depending on the device or OS.
Converting to mute mode(Android only)
- Touch or cover the display when receiving a call.
- LG Lifeband Touch converts to mute mode automatically.
Checking a missed call(Android only)
- The missed calls are displayed as [MISSED] on LG Lifeband Touch. You can check the information of each call. The displayed number of the missed call decreases whenever you check the missed call information.
- If the number of the missed call you have not checked is more than 10, these are displayed as [MISSED 9+].
- The missed calls are displayed as [MISSED] on LG Lifeband Touch.
- Touch the screen to see the latest missed call information, and touch the screen again to display the next missed call information.
- Press the menu button to delete all missed call information.
- LG Lifeband Touch does not support handsfree function. You cannot receive or end a call with the LG Lifeband Touch.