How To Access Videos On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
When you shoot a video, the file is saved in the Camera folder. You can view your videos immediately or view them anytime in the Camera folder on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Gallery icon.
Select a folder location and before tapping any files, select an on-screen function such as Camera, Slideshow, or New Album.
- New Album: allows you to create a new album for image and video files.
- Select a folder location and tap a video icon to begin video playback.
Touch and hold the video icon from the main Gallery to select the video (indicated by a checkmark) and display the following video menu context options:
- Share via: allows you to share the video via Bluetooth, ChatON, Dropbox, Email, Gmail, Google+, Messaging, Picassa, S Note, Wi-Fi Direct, or YouTube.
- Delete: allows you to delete the current video. Choose either OK or Cancel.
From within the Gallery, place a checkmark on the video and press Menu key for additional options such as:
- Slideshow: allows you to see your files in a slideshow.
- Move: allows you to move the currently selected file to another folder location.
- Copy: allows you to copy one or more files to a different folder.
- Rename: allows you to rename the current file.
- Details: files details such as Title, Time, Width, Height, Orientation, File Size, and Path.