Forget SIM PIN Password - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Did you forget SIM PIN password on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Security settings allow you to determine the security level for your phone. If you enter the wrong SIM PIN more than 3 times, you will need to contact your Customer Service Representative to get the PUK code for your device.
- Each time you enter a wrong SIM PIN number the phone will display how many attempts you have remaining.
- After the third incorrect attempt, SIM is now disabled, Enter PUK code to continue. Contact carrier for details displays and your SIM card is locked.
- Enter the new PUK code that you received from your Customer Service Representative in the PUK code field.
- Enter a new PIN code in the Enter a new PIN field and tap OK.
- Enter the new PIN code again in the Confirm your new PIN field and tap OK.