Download Wallpapers To iPad
The easy way to download wallpapers for iPad is through Wallpaper apps from the App Store, Wallpaper HD is a good app that can download good wallpapers for your device and is free. If you want to download it from different websites you will need to do some work
- Open Safari app from the iPad.
- Find a picture you want to download. Do a Google search for iPad wallpapers, search Google images, images from websites or wherever.
- Im gonna do a quick Google image search. I simply select an image that catches my eyes. Click the Full-size image link to get the image nice and big.
- Tap and hold the screen until a dialog box appears.
- Tap Save Image.
- The picture has been downloaded and saved to your Photo library.
- To set the image as a wallpaper, click the Settings icon on your home screen.
- Tap Brightness & Wallpaper.
- Tap the little arrow icon to access the image you just downloaded.
- Tap on Saved Photos, tap the image.
- You can set the picture to be used only for the lock screen, home screen or both.