Download Games For Smartphones
Downloading the games for your smartphones is very simple, but the methods of downloading will vary. If you are using an iPhone means you can download it from Apple iPhone App Store, if you are using Android smartphone means you can download it from Android Market. Whereas if you are using a Windows Phone means you can download it from Windows Market Place and if you are using Blackberry means you can download it from Blackberry App World or from other web sites. Follow the simple steps below to get to know about downloading games for your smartphone.
iPhone App Store
- Tap on "App Store" from your iPhone's main menu.
- Tap on "Categories" at the bottom of your iPhone's screen.
- Select "Games" from the list of categories presented.
- Scroll down the list of games until you find the game you want downloaded to your iPhone. You can also search for games by tapping the "Search" button, or review popular games by tapping "Top 25."
- Tap directly on the game you want to download.
- Read and review information about the game on the "Info" screen. In most cases, you will be provided with reviews and ratings for that particular game, a full game description, and screenshots of the game in play.
- Purchase the game by tapping on the price displayed in the upper-right corner of your iPhone screen. Some games may not require you to pay for the download.
- Enter your iTunes password to download the game to your iPhone. Your iPhone will then download and install the game directly to your device.
An alternate method for downloading games to your iPhone is to buy games from the App Store in iTunes on your computer. You can then sync your iPhone with iTunes to move the game over to your iPhone.
- Select the "Market" icon from the main menu of your Android smart phone.
- Select "Games" from the categories displayed on your screen.
- Browse games until you locate the game you want downloaded to your Android smart phone. You can either browse games by scrolling down your screen or look for games in specific categories, such as puzzle games, card games, trivia, and more.
Click or tap on the game you want downloaded to your phone.
- Read and review the game description. You will be provided with a full description of the game, reviews, and ratings from other users, and a price for the game, if applicable.
- Click on "Buy" or "Install" at the top of your screen to download the game to your Android smart phone. The game will then download directly to your Android device.
- Tap on "Marketplace" from within the Start menu of your Windows smart phone.
- Tap on "Games."
- Navigate to the left or right on your screen to browse games; including game categories, new games, top games, and more. You may also tap "Search" to look for a specific game.
- Tap on the game you want downloaded to your Windows smart phone. After tapping on the game, you can navigate left or right to review more information and ratings for that particular game.
- Tap "Install" or "Buy" to download the game to your Windows phone. The game will then take up to several minutes to download directly to your Windows smart phone.
Blackberry App World
- Access Blackberry App World from your computer or Blackberry smart phone.
- Select the "Games" category upon accessing Blackberry App World.
- Scroll down the list of games until you find the game you want downloaded to your Blackberry smart phone. You can browse games by category, review top-rated games, or review new games.
- Click directly on the game you want downloaded to your Blackberry smart phone. You will be provided with an item description for that game, as well as user reviews and ratings.
- Click on "Download" to buy or install the game for your Blackberry phone.
- Sign in to Blackberry App World with your username and password. If you are a new user, you will be given the option to create a Blackberry App World user account.
- Enter the email address for which you want the game sent to. Blackberry App World will send you the download link for the game via email. Enter an email address that is already registered to or set up on your Blackberry smart phone.
- Click on the game download link within the email from Blackberry App World. The game will then be downloaded and installed directly on your Blackberry smart phone.