Breed Animals In Minecraft
Breeding the animals in Minecraft let you get food and other necessities without travelling. It is easy to start farming animals. Follow the simple steps below
Put down fences so animals cannot escape. Make sure you also make a gate so you can control who goes in and out.
Hold some wheat in your hands.
Walk near a mob. He/she will follow you around. Escort the animal to your fenced area.
Right click on the animal with your wheat. They will now live in the vicinity of your location.
Keep luring more mobs inside your farm.
Wait until you see red hearts float around. You can then expect a baby to appear shortly.
- A baby is small and has a non-proportional big head.
- If the pregnant mother is next to the fence, the baby can be generated on the other side of the fence.
- Right clicking on a mob multiple times with wheat will speed up the process.
- The mobs that can breed are: Pigs, Sheep, Chickens, Cows, and Mushrooms.
- Your farm can get out of hand, exponentially.