Android 5.0 Lollipop Leaks Yet Again For Galaxy S5
Earlier this month we reported about an 8 minute video of Android Lollipop running Galaxy S5. Now looks the SamMobile again gotten its hands on with another version and it brings Samsungs TouchWiz with its Material Design.
This new version is build number LRX02E and brings a wide variety of changes which you can find below.
- New Note 4 fingerprint lock screen
- New system-wide font similar to the original one, but a tad thinner.
- New animations, much smoother than before theres a screen off animation present as well.
- Google Search bar in recents menu
- Brightness slider in notification centre has a new yellow colour while changing the brightness, the notification centre disappears and allows the user to view the content beneath it.
- Removed Interruptions from Sound settings
- Gallery: Media can be sorted using new filters including Pets, Events, Scenery, Documents, Food, Vehicles and Flowers.
- Music: Improved UI
- Clock: Navigation bar icons are now accompanied by text
- Calculator: Removed square grids which surrounded the numbers and symbols
- Contacts: New search box
- Stock Material Design inspired applications receive colored status bar
- Android Lollipop themes core green elements replaced with Samsungs blue colour
- Settings: Improved UI, new icon colours
- New UI for setting wallpaper from home screen
- Better spacing between options in power off dialog
Click here for more on Galaxy S5