- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 2988
You have to setup your Samsung Galaxy Note 2; initially configure your device to make it efficient.
- Tap Accessibility if you are visually impaired or have difficulty hearing. This action allows you to alter the accessibility settings for better use.
- Select a language from the associated field. English is the default language.
- Tap Next.
Note: You may be prompted with a notification that your activation is completed.
- If prompted, connect to an active Wi-Fi network.
- If you have previously created a Samsung account, tap Sign in.
- If this is your first time, tap Create new account.
- Tap Skip to continue and setup the account later.
- At the Got Google? screen, tap either Yes to sign into your existing Google account, or No to create your new Google account.
- If you select No, you can either create a new account or choose Not now to continue the setup process without an account.
- If prompted, read the Google Terms of Service agreement and tap OK.
- If prompted after sign in to Set up credit card and enable purchases, enter your credit card information and click Save.
- Click Not now to continue without entering this information.
- When prompted, select/deselect the desired Google location services and tap Next icon.
Note: Enabling Google location services can drain battery power.
- When prompted, select your Backup and Restore settings by placing a checkmark alongside the associated field and tap Next icon.
- If prompted, enter a First and Last name then tap Close icon to close the on-screen keyboard and Next icon. This will help to identify this as your device.
- Read and agree to the Dropbox account setup information and tap either Create a new Dropbox account or I already have an account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Tap No thanks.
Note: Once you decline the initial Dropbox setup offer, you will not be prompted again.
- If prompted with an Optional setting, tap Enable easy mode setup? and follow the on-screen instructions to configure your Home screen mode.
- Tap Finish to complete your configuration process.
- Read the on-screen System Manager Application information.
Note: This software collects only diagnostic data from your device
- Select either More Info.. (to read additional information) or Close to close the message screen.
Note: Selecting Close only closes the current description screen and does not disable data collection. To disable data collection, go to Settings > Back up and reset > Collect diagnostics and turn off the Allow Diagnostics feature.
- Go through the on-screen tutorial.