View iTunes App Purchase History
The feature iTunes in the iCloud allows you to view all your iTunes app purchases and re-download them to your computer or directly to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes
- Click on Purchased from the Quick Links section on the right-hand side.
- On the Purchased page you can navigate between all your purchased applications and books for your iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
- You can choose between All, and Not In My Library from the tabs located at the top-right-hand side. The All tab displays your complete app purchase history. The Not In My Library displays apps youve downloaded but do not have on that computers library.
- Now you can re-download apps youve purchased indiviually by clicking on the iCloud icon beside each app or download them all by clicking the Download All button at the bottom of the page.