How To Use Wireless Charging In Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has a built-in wireless charging coil. You can charge the battery using a wireless charger. The wireless charger is not a part of the Note 5 package and you need to buy it separately.
Fast wireless charging
You can charge your device faster using the fast wireless charging feature. To use this feature, you must use a charger and components that support the fast wireless charging feature.
Charging the battery
- Place the center of the device's back on the center of the wireless charger.
- After fully charging, disconnect the device from the wireless charger.
- When there are foreign materials between the device and the wireless charger, the device may not charge properly.
- If you use the wireless charger in areas with weak network signals, you may lose network reception.
- Use Samsung-approved wireless chargers. If you use other wireless chargers, the battery may not charge properly.