Use Mr.Number App
Mr.Number is an application, it blocks calls and text messages, provides reverse lookup, caller ID, and allows you to report spam numbers. It is compatible with iPhone, Android, and Blackberry Smartphones. Follow the simple steps below to download and install it
- Download and install the application. Follow the links for your phone
- View the "Blacklist" tab.
- This is where you can block numbers and place exceptions. The different categories include:
- Suspected spam
- Choose from contacts
- Enter a number
- All numbers beginning with...
- All numbers
- All numbers in my contacts
- All numbers not in my contacts
- All private/blocked numbers
- Tap on the "Caller ID" tab. Depending on your smartphone, for a small monthly fee you can enable automatic caller ID. This will convert any unknown number to their real name. Using the "Reverse Lookup" will enable you to look up any number for free. This also allows you to report the specific number as spam or to block the number.
- Tap on the "History" tab. This will give you a list of your call history from the time you have installed the application.
- A "green thumbs-up" signifies an accepted/exception number or if you have disabled blocking during that time.
- A "red thumbs-down" classifies calls that you have blocked and the block reason from the blacklist.
- Configure options in the "Settings" tab. This is where you can turn call block on or off, how you want to block them (for example, have the program hang the call up or send them to voicemail), set call notification alerts, and where you can enable or disable blocks on text messages.