Life is Strange 2 is now available on Linux and Mac
Feral Interactive, who is known for porting Windows games to Linux and Mac, has announced the availability of Life is Strange 2 episodic graphic adventure video game for the Linux and macOS platforms.
Developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix Life is Strange 2 is a single-player, episodic graphic adventure video game that continues the award-winning narrative series with a new location and cast of characters.
Life is Strange 2 is a single-player, episodic graphic adventure video game developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix. "The award-winning Life is Strange series continues today on macOS and Linux with a stunning, five-part story of wonder, danger, power, and brotherhood," said Feral Interactive.
The story of Life is Strange 2 puts you in the shoes of brothers Sean and Daniel Diaz, who are forced to run away from home after a tragic accident puts them at risk from the police. In order to escape, they decide to make their way back to their father's hometown of Puerto Lobos in Mexico.
Everything already sounds like too much, especially as Sean, only 16 years old, has to take care of his younger brother, Daniel, in this cruel, unforgiving world. But then there are Daniel's telekinetic powers to think of too, which can be hard to control. Indeed, it is a tale of brotherhood coupled with great action!
With the game now being available on Mac and Linux, here are the requirements.
Life is Strange 2 requires macOS 10.15 and is supported on the following Macs:
- All 13" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz i5 processor or better
- Mid-2015 models with an AMD R9 M370X graphics card are not supported
- All 13" MacBook Airs released since 2018
- All Mac minis released since 2018
- All 21.5" iMacs released since 2017
- All 27" iMacs released since Late 2014
- Late 2013 models with a 2GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 775M or 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 780M graphics card are also supported
- Late 2012 models with a 2GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 680M graphics card are also supported
- All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
Life is Strange 2 requires a 64-bit processor and operating system\u2028.
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit
- Processor: 3.4GHz Intel Core i3-4130
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB or AMD Radeon R9 380 4GB
- Storage: 42 GB available space
Additional Notes For Linux:
- Requires Vulkan
- NVIDIA requires 430.14 or newer drivers.
- AMD requires Mesa 19.1.2 or newer.
- Intel GPUs are not supported.