Kindle Fire Registered To Another User
If a person purchases the Kindle Fire as a gift and forget to mark it as a gift it will be registered to buyers account. You will need to remove that buyers account before the Kindle you can register it.
- There are two ways to deregister your Kindle, through online using your computer or directly from the device
Deregister through Computer
- Head over to the Manage Your Kindle webpage.
- Select Manage Your Devices.
- Find the device you want to unregister. Select the Deregister link next to it.
Deregister directly from Kindle Fire
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet using Wi-Fi. Select the Quick Settings icon.
- Select the More icon.
- Select My Account.
- Now hit the Deregister button to finish the job.
- Click here to see how to register again on Kindle