How Use Notebook - LG G2
Learn how use notebook on your LG G2. You can use the Notebook app to make your own notes using handwriting tools or attaching multimedia files. With the Notebook application, you can manage and personalize a wide variety of information.
Creating a note
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key > and tap Notebook icon.
- Tap New note to create note.Create a note using the available tools.
- Read only/Edit mode: Tap Edit mode icon to view the note in read-only mode and prevent any unintentional drawings. To go back to the Edit mode, tap Read only icon.
- Undo/Redo: Undo and redo the previous actions.
- Text: Tap to select the font type size and color. Then tap any place where you want to enter text on the white paper to display the keyboard.
- Pen: Tap to select the pen type, thickness, opacity and color. Then draw a picture.
- Eraser: Tap to select the eraser. Tap Clear all to clear all edits.
- Insert: Tap to attach multimedia files. Choose from Sticker, Image, Take photo, Video, Record video, Audio, Record voice, Location, Date and time, and Schedule.
- Lock/Unlock Front Keys: Tap to lock or unlock the front keys ( , , ).
- Zoom note: Tap to open the zoom box for a detailed note. To close the zoom box, tap Zoom Note again.
- Cover: Tap to select the desired cover style.
- Tap Share icon to send the note via Gmail, Email, or other apps.
- Tap Save icon to save the note.
I used this app on the LG Optimus G Pro and really like it. I now have the LG G4 and this app is not on there. Is it possible for me to buy it from somewhere?