How To Write Note - Nokia Lumia Icon
Learn how to write note on your Nokia Lumia Icon. Notes on paper are easy to lose. Instead of jotting them down on paper, you can write your notes with Microsoft OneNote Mobile. This way, you always have your notes with you. You can also sync your notes to SkyDrive and view and edit them with OneNote on your phone, on your computer, or online in a web browser.
- From the Start screen, swipe left, and tap OneNote icon.
- Tap + icon.
- Write your note.
- To format the text, tap . . . > format.
- To add a picture, tap Camera icon.
- To record a sound clip, tap Voice Recorder icon.
- To save the changes, press Back button.
If you have a Microsoft account set up on your phone, your changes will be saved and synced to your default Personal (Web) notebook on SkyDrive. Otherwise, your changes will be saved on your phone.
Send a note in an email
- Tap a note and . . . > share....
Note: To access an important note quickly, you can pin it to the Start screen. Tap and hold the note, and tap pin to start.
Continue with a document on another device
You can save your Office document on SkyDrive and continue your work on another device.
- When working on an Office document, tap . . . > save as....
- Tap Save to > SkyDrive.
- Tap save.
You can now open the document from SkyDrive on another device and continue where you left off.