How To View Messages - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to view messages on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This section describes how to send and receive different types of messages. It also includes the features and functionality associated with messaging.
- When you receive a new message, the new message icon will appear at the top of your screen.
- Open the Notification Panel and select the message. For more information, refer to Notifications.
- From the main Home screen, tap Messaging then tap Messaging icon the new message to view it. The selected message appears in the display.
- To play a multimedia message, tap Play icon.
- To pause playback of the multimedia message, tap Pause icon.
- To scroll through the message (if additional text pages have been added), touch the screen and in a single motion, scroll up or down the page.